Friday, October 03, 2008

Posting to My Blog

Okay, so I've finally got a few minutes to spend on here. The set up for this site is a bit different from before so I think even if I gave you permissions before to post here. Therefore, I have resent invitations to everyone who had permission before. If you view this blog and would like to post (And I'd love everyone to), please comment on this post or send me an email and I will have an invitation sent to you.
A second on posting... I don't really want to set rules but to make it the most fun it can be, please comment on individual postings with your related thoughts and start your own posting for new topics of conversation. Feel free to add pictures, in good taste please, and I promise to start adding as many of them as I can as well.
The bottom line is I'd love there to be lots of different posts on here from everyone with pictures of family and friends so we can all comment to each other and keep up on the crazy lives we all lead.
Also, just like Yummy does, if any of you have your own blog then please let me know what it is and I will put a link from this blog to yours.
Take care and I hope to hear from you all soon.

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Eric,
I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I will spend some more time later figuring it out when I don't have 2 little stinkers trying to peck at the keys! Love ya! Take care.
Kel

Kelley said...

How do I put a picture of Randi, Brady, Chloe and I at the fair last year? It is so cute. It will make you smile :)
Kel

The Gonzos said...

Hey dude,
Just got back from Fallon. Only had one flight out there, but more on that later.

Since you said you fixed the posting thing I thought I would try it again.

Later,
Gonzo

spalla said...

Hey Chief,

Finally got to the blog. Its been quite a while since we last spoke but glad to hear your doing well. Randi's You Tube Clip of Colby was cute. Kathleen and I were laughing as well. Nothing really too new here to report. My Dad is in and out of the hospital but all reports are that he is responding well to the Chemo. Can't really explain the type of cancer that he has being that he is the 14th person in the world to ever be officially diagnosed of it. All in all, he is doing well and is expected to make a full recovery. Kathleen and I are doing well. She is happy with her job and I have been training for the 5th week in mine so looking forward to getting into my actual work. Other than that, not much to report. The Yankees are expected to offer CC Sabathia 6 years 140+ million as well as make offers to AJ Burnett and Derek Lowe. Rumor around Washington is that the taxpayers will eventually be forced to pick up this tab as well as the housing and auto market collapse. Its funny, I could have swore they gave me a stimulus check of $500 dollars and but in reality charged me and everyone else with 700 Billion dollar Bill. Looks like you are not the only one living in a Sh*t Storm. Take care and I promise to check in more frequently.