Friday, October 31, 2008

Here's a Picture of Me After a Mission

One of my Crew Chiefs took this picture after we landed the other day. I just shifted to night crew so I won't be standing in the daylight next to a plane for a while. I spent most of my time on night crew last time I was here so hopefully it will feel like old times. I have received cookies, candy and lots of other goodies. Thank you for those care packages, they really mean a lot. It's been a busy deployment so far. My new job as the Assistant Operations Officer for the squadron comes with long days but I still get to fly a lot. Being in the plane is my stress relief and as long as I get to fly I don't mind the work. Thanks for everyone checking up on Randi and the kids. They are doing well and Randi is Super Woman. She put some new pictures on Colby's Carepage so check him out when you get a chance. They are great and Brady and Abby have been doing awesome. Thanks to Randi's hard work we may soon only have one baby in diapers! Col Roszak just wrote to me and let me know that I will be the Hokie Hero for the November 22nd Tech football game against Duke. That is pretty cool. I hope all are well. Take care.

No comments: