Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Living in a Can

I basically live in one third of a metal trailer. Well my roommate and I do. Right now I am sitting in a foldout chair next to our trailer with my laptop using the internet. It's quite a site in the desert. The weather has been getting cooler which is nice. I'm actually wearing a fleece pullover. Randi and the kids seem to be doing great. Actually they seem to be doing better without me, which kinda bums me out a little. Brady, Abby and Ironman, Daddy misses you a lot. TV must stink back home. We only get a few channels and they are all showing election or financial bailout stuff. I did get to see a small part of the VT vs NEB game. Go hokies # 20 in the AP. They are looking pretty good right now. Well, hope everyone is well. I am hoping that my schedule will get more routine soon and I will be able to post more often.

No comments: