Sunday, November 16, 2008

Posting problems...


I know many of you have tried to post to the blog without success. I'm sorry about that and without being there to see the problems you've had I'm not sure how to help. I guess we will just have to stick to my postings and your comments. Please comment though and let me know how you are doing, if you have any questions about this place or Colby and the kids, or if you want to see a picture of something specific.

Well, it's Sunday night here and tomorrow Colby has his next surgery to put a feeding tube surgically into his belly. It is a relatively simple procedure, and I keep reminding myself of that. But almost 7,000 miles of distance between us, his Mommy having to wait in the waiting room by herself, and the prior complications he has experienced are all weighing on me right now. Thankfully my Mom is watching Brady and Abby, thanks Mom, and the hospital staff has pretty much adopted us as family so Randi won't be completely alone. I know it will all go well and Colby will no longer be forced to eat through his nose and suffer through emplacing and taping down a tube on his handsome face. Here is the last picture to be posted on here with an NG tube on his face!!

No comments: