Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Try teaching Psychology to young inquisitive minds in a country that collectively needs a Psychologist

As I sit here writing a Psychology exam for my class I think back at all the questions my students have asked over the course of the last month and a half. Many have been along the lines of "Why do we study so much Anatomy", especially of the brain. Some have been went with "What does something an ancient old dead dude said have to do with our lives today." While those are pretty good and even humorous, the best questions are "Why do the Iraqi's do..." and there have been many. I used to start to answer them, now I don't quite know. At least the Referendum passed. Maybe if this country finally moves towards democracy and peace, we will all be able to understand the Iraqi mind and they ours.

No comments: